Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Holiday Season

IT'S HERE!


It's that time of year again...
Time for demanding customers,
angry customers,
lines out the doors of the store,
hot and sweaty runnin around everywhere,
clothes thrown all over the place,
xmas lights,
trees,
SNOW,
warm nights by the fire,
cold,
HOT COCOA,
black friday,
and people spendin money all over the place.

This year could be different. I saw this video the other day. It's kind of depressing, but its pretty acurate. From my experience working in retail for the holiday season the past 5 yrs it has always been exciting and absolutely crazy all at the same time. I used to hate it so much and dread everything that comes along with it like standind at a register for hours doing the same thing over and over again, listening to people bitch and complain, but this is my 3rd year working at Gap for the holiday and I just love everything about it. I can't believe I'm sayin this but I really love my job there. lol It's like my 2nd family almost. This year is the last one in Omaha, the last time I'll see everyone home from college and it makes me sad, but I can't wait to see everyone. It's going to be awesome. Anyways...here's this video I saw that kinda brings a damper on the season, but with the way the economy is....damn.






-----------------------------------------------------

Dec 20
I will FINALLY get a chance to live out of my house for 6months with Dobel, Jade and Neil on 41st & Davenport. I'm so fuckin excited!

This past week I worked a total of 72hrs. That shit was rough. I have no idea how I did it, but I did. I almost broke down and wanted to cry, but I didn't. I have a feeling that this is gunna happen often because of the holidays and I hope I can get through it.

P.S.
I got a lot of new pics on the myspace. check it ouuuuuut!

Peace.

No comments: