Sunday, January 11, 2009

Questions

What is my purpose?


What is your purpose?


How is it possible that someone I barely know can read me so precisely?



Why am I still awake?



When will I find love again?


Why does money exist in the first place?


Why did America let this happen?


Why didnt we love our neighbors?



Why arent people more honest?



Why do my roomates talk so much shit about their "friends"?



Why is it hard for you to pick up after yourself?


When are you gunna grow up?


How do you really feel when you get high?


Why do I feel like I'm so much older than I really am?


Why am I still here?


Why are you...of all people...still here?


Why do I still believe in fate?


What is the reason for everyting thats happened thus far?


Where is the music I long for?


Has it always been in the music?


Why cant I find the nice guy?








Carpe Diem

2 comments:

Kethro)))) said...

were you high when you wrote this?

Fossil on a Paper said...

i want to answer every one of these questions.

i'm high right now i never know how i feel when i'm high. it's a mystery every time.