Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Are you going to get a release form before or after he cheats on you?

I've recently discovered I have some fans who like to creep up on me. I realize that I am literally all over the internet, who isn't? But for someone to take time out of their day, to google me, find my blog, my website, or anything else...there must be a reason.
9/10 times people have seen my blog, and my website on facebook. I have posted links to it, and mostly share it with my Omaha friends, to keep them updated on my life and my work here in this crazy city. When I'm not friends with you on facebook, I begin to wonder. Sure you could've gotten it from someone else, but I just don't know that many people in chicago for all of them to be connected.
So here rises the question....WHY?

When you tell someone you don't want anything to do with them, that usually means you are scum of the earth, and not worth even talking to, or knowing. Why they would take the time to google my blog to find out how I am, or what I'm all about it, is ridiculous.

Why do you care? Sure as hell didn't before.

I've had a lot of things stolen from me, but my pictures....this is the first time. You don't really think to get release forms from your boyfriend or girlfriend the time you are with them, because you think "oh hey...they won't give a shit" right? You don't ever think about the after effects, or think they have a crazy girlfriend who wants to check up on your pictures also. But when they deliberately go out of there way to find it, and then put it on their facebook, like "oh i just think its a cool picture" and then get all these comments on it about how people like it, and not tell them who took it....could that be considered stealing?

There is a reason (believe it or not) why I don't have any of my photo's on facebook.
1. I don't have a watermark, or know how to put one on there.
2. Once it's on facebook, facebook owns it.

So to my very special fans reading this, or creeping on my pictures....grow up. I know...it is hard for you, you don't know how, and I'm flattered you're jealous of me, but really...leave me alone.

1 comment:

Ogbeifun E. said...

Honestly,it seems you have got a lot of fans at your back. But the question is why could some be just jealous for God sake?

People try to know us for a lot of reasons, sometimes for selfish reasons and sometimes for true friendship.