Friday, August 28, 2009

Decorated


This is my door, (obviously) I put the smile that Jake painted there so that everytime I leave I'll remember to smile =) And then there's turntables, a signed Crystal Method poster (thanks to Ali), a picture I took of Chicago when I first visited, and a Marilyn Monroe little poster that Keith didn't want. 





My dresser has random stuff on it right now, as you can see....












This is mostly where I keep my cameras, camera supplies, shoes, pants, and school shit.


I have too many clothes. The closet actually goes to the right pretty far back also. 


I got this couch for free. Neil stole it from Creighton and had another one exactly the same so he let me have it. 


My tv doesn't work for my dvd player. I didn't find this out till a couple days after I moved in, so I mostly just listen to music, or watch movies on my macbook. 


I LOVE THIS CHAIR! I also got this chair for free too. My counselor that I used to see was going to throw it away, so I said I'd take it. It's way comfortable. I also scored the hanging picture thing at Urban Outfitters for like $10. I was just going to put Omaha pictures on it, and right now I just have Lightning Bug, a picture of the Zoo, and a polaroid of Steph, Emily, and I. 


This wall is dedicated to SAM EVANS!


And this one is dedicated to Erykah Badu. Mhmmm


This is my kitchen. My stove didn't get turned on till about 2 days ago, and my microwave currently doesn't work. I don't know why, but it just doesn't heat up so I've been calling everywhere to try to get it fixed. I don't want to return it because its from Nebraska Furniture Mart and that'd just be a hassle. 


You can't really see it very well, but I have a drawing/writing that Nic drew/wrote while we were all really stoned one night at my old house. Then I have a senior picture of Rosie. I have lot's of other pictures, but I just think she looks gorgeous in that one, so I put it up. And then there's a Film Festival, and Free Yoga coming up in Sept that I'm going to check out. And then Jeff and an awesome Thai restaurant within walking distance from my apartment that delivers! (Even though I don't really need them to.) I also have all those words from my old house that I haven't messed with at all yet. My mom was trying to write me a sentence and could only find "love you man" that was appropriate. 


You can't really see, but the trains over there.



This is my view, another apartment complex WOOOO!! lol


I did actually make a video of this, but it was too long for youtube, and it wasn't uploading on here, so I just took pictures instead. I'll have to fill you in on what I've been doing since I've been here in a different blog. I've just kinda been busy taking care of shit, and trying to get familiar with my surroundings. 


I MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I freakin love you like thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss much! k, way more, but I would like to say- I'm proud of you. Chicago looks great, your apartment looks amazing and I miss you kind of a lot. And whats this of finding your replacement "Rosie" at work?!?! Guatemalans cannot do what I do. LOL