Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hmmm..

I don't know why I try to make things work at the most inconvenient times.

I'm sorry I never gave you a chance earlier.
I hope we can enjoy this time together while we can.


9 more days till I leave....crazy. It still hasn't hit me yet. So much to do, and so little time. I just can't wait till I'm in my apartment. My OWN apartment, full of my OWN SHIT!! I feel so accomplished.

Also, I'm feeling a lot better about who I am, what I want, and the people I don't need in my life anymore. I've realized I can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. If that makes me a shady bitch....so be it.


I'll be back for my trial and everything, and my manager is nice enough to let me come home for Christmas. =)

(This is one big random blog, cuz I'm on break at work and I have no money for food so I'm just sitting back here.)

I've run out of things to say.....
PEACE

No comments: