Monday, July 5, 2010

Thoughts

I'm not sure if anyone reads this anymore..
I wish everyone had blogs, it'd make things a lot easier.

I'm going through some things I'm not sure I'm ready to handle. I feel like I'm trapped in a 3oyr olds body, thinking "this is it." I hate it. I want so much more, yet lack any motivation, or any confidence. I don't understand it. I've never felt like this to this extreme ever before in my life.

I have to get out of this, and I have to push myself more now than I ever have.

I have too much alone time, and too many thoughts racing.

My mind is always in the past, and the future. It needs to be in the present.


1 comment:

Jess said...

i'm sorry that your time in chicago hasn't been very pleasent i promise that we are not all bad and hope that you get settled here and get to see the heart of the city and the parts that haven't been sullied with chicago's less pleasent parts.