Monday, September 8, 2008

Chased the Dark Clouds Away

Everything is finally looking up for me. I'm on my way and it feels sooooo fuckin good!

I just got hired at Office Max last Thursday. Full time, $9 an hr, Mon-Fri 8-4, sometimes Saturdays. HOOOOOOLY SHIT was i stoked. It's the best offer I've had and I agreed to take it. One problem.....drug test. I took Strip Thurs night and took the test on Friday around 11am. They called me today and said, "Well we got your test results back and it looks like you have traces of methamphetamine." I got silent for a second and didn't know what to say, and then he said "No I'm just kidding, everything was fine." Scared the fuck out of me. All I could do was say..."Ok, I was like um...what?" followed by a ha ha ha! Then he said he would contact me on when I can start training which hopefully is sometime this week.
This was my face upon hearing all of this information...

=]

I'm so fuckin happy about this you guys don't even know!


PLUS.......

I'm going to be moving into a house with Ali and Maggie, and possibly 1 or 2 other people. We've already laid down rules, looked at houses on Craig's List, newspapers, ads, and everything. We have a good 20-25 were interested in. Now, we just have to wait for Ali to come back from Arizona and get this shit rollin! I'm really excited! I think this might actually happen this time, I can feel it. We're trying to shoot for Mid Oct, or early Nov but hopefully sooner than later. We're looking at houses in Midtown, (mostly creighton/uno area) just cuz it'd be amazing...of course.

Full Time job.
Gap.
Rookies.
HOUSE.
Almost done with my essay for Columbia.

Good things to come and lots of hard work to look forward to. I'm so ready for it. I just wanna scream I'm so happy!

No comments: