Saturday, September 13, 2008

Love is nothin, scared of success

DJ Rare Groove, Abstract Rude, Blueprint, and Atmosphere

WOOOOOOOO BABY!

This show was amazing. I went by myself, because no one else wanted to go with me, but I didn't even care. I got there at 730 thinking I was late, and waited in line to get in for a half hr. Once the doors were open, I got myself a hoodie! Dj Rare Groove started off the night with some spinnin. OOOOOOOooooo was that awesome. I decided to just go right to the front while I could. To my left....2 drunk bitches....to my right...2 really cool dudes. =] All I gotta say is those girls sucked. Spillin their drinks all over the stage, yellin and screamin for "Slug" and dancin like hookers. Me and the guys wanted to slap em!
But anyway, Abstract Rude was pretty decent. I wasn't a huge fan, but he put on a good show. Blueprint completely blew my mind. I need to get some of his shit fer sure.
Then of course, the main event, Atmosphere! This was seriously a dream come true. Their music has influenced me and helped out through a lot, and to see them live was just a trip. Mankwe's voice blew me away. I looked over at her and screamed, "Yeah girl!!" and held up my finger, and she smiled at me and nodded and held her arms out, letting me know she understood. It was fucking awesome. I'm surprised I didn't loose my voice.

Overall....I was in heaven. =]

No comments: