Sunday, September 21, 2008

Shakin n Bakin

First week of work, and it feels awesome. It's pretty boring just standing up there at a register but surprisingly the time goes by pretty fast. Once xmas season starts tho....oh man. I will have no time for anyone or anything. lol Gotta do what ya gotta do!
This weekend was A+. Friday was filled of unnecessary bull shit, but I'm not even trippin about it. I finally realize what I need to do with the whole situation and it's gunna suck hurting someone but the whole thing just isn't worth it. I wanna do whatever I want to do and I can't worry about whether thats gunna effect someone else or not.
Saturday....was awesome! There was so many fuckin people there I could barely move, but I just felt on top of the world. I needed the music and the good vibes and the dancing and the dancing....and oh..the dancing. It was really weird/awesome/crazy that there was so many people I knew all in one room. Almost had to fight somebody haha....but I let it go. The only thing that sucks is taking care of drunk people. =/
I finally see the big picture. Life is too short to dwell on the past, to let anyone bring you down, and to try to do anything other than to just BE and make the best of every situation. I don't have much time left here, and I don't wanna have any grudges, any conflicts, regrets, or any awkward vibes.

Nothin can bring me down anymore except for me, and I refuse to sit here and be angry and let negativity walk all over me.

Tonight....LOOOOOOOOOOOM! =]

Have a good day kidos!

No comments: