Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Life...lately

I'm a pretty strong believer in karma and I've been having some pretty bad karma lately. Every time I feel like I've reached a good point in my life, I keep getting hit with all of these speed bumps and they continue to bring me down. I don't understand it. I don't understand how God, or even the world works. I know everything happens for a reason but damn.....
Why me?

When Jeff died I told myself I was going to live better, live more like him. I told myself I was going to enjoy every single breathe I take, every sunset, every rainy day, every food I put in my mouth, and everyone I meet. To live each day like it was your last, to dance when you wanna dance, sing even though you're horrible, laugh as much as possible, and love with all your heart.

I guess I just gotta keep trying to stay up and keep goin. The only good thing thats happened thus far was getting accepted into Columbia. It's the only good news I've heard in awhile and maybe that means something more than what I thought it did.


I just wanna get away....







Thanks for all the support, you know who you are, and I can't thank you enough for loving me anyways and not thinking differently of me despite all my flaws.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you dear <3. like i told you....maybe this means you have to start focusing on keeping your heart open. Who knows what it is around the corner....REAL love (given, and given BACK) and or just focusing on your career. Either way God is giving you a slap on the face (which might just be necessary), because he loves you, to get focused. LOVE CAREER- whichever comes first it doesn't matter. Both will come. You just have to welcome it. Put your self out there. Make that extra effort. Be the "YES" girl. (watch the yes man movie with jim carrey). lol. Destiny just might require some bravery, humbleness and decisiveness.