Wednesday, April 22, 2009

For me

I don't know how I got here,
how I ended up. 
or where I'm going. 

BUT....


I'm going, 
                                                         and I'm leaving. 





Leave home 
Leave familiar 
Leave the course you’re on because you never wanted to be there in the first place. 
Leave him 
Leave her 
Leave because they don’t appreciate your love, now do they really? 
Leave working for someone else’s dream 
Leave the shitty scene 
Leave your comfortable couch 
Leave convention 
Respectability 
Responsibility 
Obligation. 
Leave the guilt sorrow abuse violence rape 
Leave it in the past because fuck them for attempting to ruin your future. 
Leave apprehension 
Leave intimidation 
Leave “what’s right”, because who are they to tell you anyway. 
Leave glasgow 
Leave new york 
Leave miami 
Leave chicago 
Definitely leave LA, because there is an adventure 
a plane 
Bus Train School application 
Job application away. 
Leave soul killing jobs 
Leave negative people 
Leave dead relationships 
You are wasting your time 
Your life 
Your talent 
Your love 
Your opportunity 
And with each passing day you slowly lose your shine 
your glow 
your spark 
your fight 
your heart. 
You talk about it all the time. 
Just fucking leave… And find yourself.



See you when I see you....

No comments: