Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It goes on and on

Alright kids, its been a minute since I last blogged.  

I've been busy busy busy! I moved back to my parents house on Memorial day. It feels like yesterday I was just moving out. It's so weird being here, and coming home here. I wanted to be in the basement and kind of have the whole basement to myself and come and go as I please, but it's still not finished yet. They still have to put the carpet down and the counter top surfaces in, so who knows how long that will take. All of my shits just kind of everywhere in the garage. We only have till Sunday to get the house cleaned up and get the rest of Dobel's shit out. GAH! Overall, I'm kind of sad to leave. Sometimes, I really wanted to scream and choke all of them, but in the end I had a really good time. I'm still incredibly angry with Jade. The next time I see that girl I don't know what I'll do. How do you steal peoples shit, think its yours, not clean shit,  and then peace out for a month to California? I don't understand how that girl's mind works. 

On a good note: I scored a free couch, a free tv, and some tapestries. 

I've started talking to a boy. I've kind of known him since high school, hung out with him all the time, but never really got to know him very well. (I'm finding I did this a lot in high school) He's actually not the person I thought he was at all. He's really sweet, and generally a nice guy all around. So we've been talking for a little bit and I'm not sure what to think about it just yet. I like him, but I haven't been in any kind of relationship or dating or whatever it is in a long time and I don't really know how to act. Plus....I feel like if I am going to start dating, why should I keep going back to my circle of friends? AND I don't really want to start anything crazy since I will be gone in August. I don't know. I'm just going with the flow, and just havin a good time for now. I think thats pretty much all I can do. 

Before I know it, summer will be over....=[

Who wants to throw me a going away party? =D  There will be one at Rookies for sure, but just don't know when yet. 


TIME IS FLYIN

No comments: