Sunday, May 3, 2009

Present.

















I try to keep telling myself this everyday..


                                                    and it's slowly getting better.


One of the biggest things I've realized out of this whole situation is that no matter what, life goes on and no one can bring me up more than myself. Guys are dicks, and are ridiculously immature. If you can't talk to me or so much as look at me the same, fuck you then. Some days are still harder than others, but I feel like I'm making progress and I hope I can overcome this. I just need to stop caring about what everyone else thinks, what everyone else is doing, and just do me. I've been having a lot of crazy dreams again almost every night.  I haven't had a lot of dreams consecutively in a long time so its cool, but kinda fuckin with me at the same time.  


I FINALLY got my macbook. I am in love. I can't even describe how amazing this computer is. I scored it for $600 from one of my dad's clients. He put office mac, AND CS3 on it too. BOMB.  I look forward to a lot of good things coming from this.

On a serious note, I keep getting more stressed, anxious, worried and excited about Chicago. Rasha decided to change her mind about living with me. At first it didn't really surprise me, I can totally understand where she's coming from. It's just going to be a lot more difficult to find someone to live with, and a lot scarier to go up on my own with the possibility of living with a stranger. Difficult, and stressful, but not impossible.  If anyone knows anyone there looking for roommates, or if anyone wants to move with me...lol let me know! 

I have so much going on in the next couple months, It's going to be crazy!
Mogwai.
Lease is up end of May, movin back home.
Possible road trip to Minneapolis with Ali.
Chicago in July & August.
Hot Shops.
Rock the bells? Anyone?
Erin's Graduation party.
Teresa's Graduation & party.
I'm also going to be taking an Intermediate Photography class at Metro this summer, and I'm really excited. I need it so bad. 




Another thing I've realized,
 
























PEACE.


1 comment:

Kethro)))) said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Congrads on the macbook.

you can now join our club.

we meet every tuesday and sunday. Tomorrow we discuss physics and how we can change the world with our macbooks.