Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

It doesn't even feel like Easter at all. I miss looking for Easter eggs every morning, and trying to get more than my sister. We all got up early and went to grandmas, and ate some bomb ass food. I was so tired the whole day. I couldn't sleep last night (like every night), and so I got about 4hrs, and slept the whole drive there, and back. Even after we ate, I could barely keep my eyes open.

I had to go to the emergency room Thurs night. I couldn't sleep and my throat was hurting so bad. Every time I didn't swallow for awhile, it felt like my throat was slowly closing up on me. I was rasping and could barely breathe. The doctor said I didn't have strep, (which really surprised me cuz my throat has never hurt this bad my entire life), but that I have a severe case of mono, which caused my sore throat. Hmm...wonder how I got that...lame. But my sister has had it for a couple months now too, so damn. I think I've prolly had mono for a long time now. I've always had symptoms, and I'm always freakin tired, so its not really a huge surprise.

I went to see my friend Aaron's band, Fiance (not sure how thats spelled), play at Shae Rileys. They were really good, and strictly instrumental, so it was awesome. They played with Mediocore (who really sucked), Leisley (who was strictly acoustic and super emo), and some other band I don't remember. I hadn't been to a local show in a long time, and it was a pretty good turn out. A bunch of people from Gap were there, so it was really cool to see them outside of work.

Thats all I got.

Peace

No comments: