Friday, March 28, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was unsuccessful.

It was kinda gloomy when I woke up, and I felt really sick. I don't know if I drank too much wine (because I haven't been drinking a whole lot), smoked too much, or had a combination of both, but it really fucked up my body. I ate some fruit, and saw that it was getting sunnier outside so I wanted to get some pictures in, and went by the train tracks. I got a good 14 pictures in and then I started feeling really sick. I walked home, and got really hot and went straight to the bathroom. Everything from yesterday came up. It was really gross. I thought I should try to eat something, so I had some chicken noodle soup, and all of that came up again. I puked 3 times today. I couldn't keep anything down except crackers. It was horrible.

So naturally....I layed on the couch all day. My body is so weak, and pale.


Here's the other print I made last night. I thought there would be a lot of people in the labs, but I was the only one in there for awhile, it was awesome.

Photobucket


I love black and white, it's beautiful.

Photobucket

This is a famous picture by Ansel Adams (who is pretty well known) that has really inspired and moved me. It was taken in 1960 in the Nevada Desert, and it's amazing. It makes me think of how much opportunity there is and how life is nothing but an open road. For me, its really uplifting.


Peace and love

No comments: