Friday, March 28, 2008

Sleep Deprivation

I wish I could call someone right now.
My mind is goin crazy. I'm thinkin about the craziest shit, and I just wanna share it with someone. It's kinda late tho, it's 2:13 am. Yeah....
I keep thinkin about the future and what I wanna do, and how these little steps I'm taking towards that dream is slowly getting there. It's crazy.

Here's the first print I made. It's got a little shadow beacause the negative moved. It's not as perfect as I wanted it to be, but I like it.

Photobucket

There's another one I just printed earlier tonight too, but it's too late for me to use the copy machine, so....I'll have to post it tomorrow. I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, it's gunna be awesome. I'm gunna sleep in as long as my body will let me, and wake up whenever, and just chill. That's what I love about mono....I get to have the excuse of sleeping a lot. =]

I got on myspace like 2 secs ago. I saw some things that made me laugh, and some things that made me wanna cry, but it happens. I guess thats what movin on is tho.
Who knows?


Oh man.....



Tryin to go with the flo........

Not easy,



Not easy at all.

No comments: