Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bemis Creativity Festival

I thought the storm was gunna fuck up the whole night. I wanted to get there at 7 to see the modern dance part and see the open studios but Brandon got stuck in the storm. It was ok though, we still made it just in time for loom.
That was probably one of the best ones I've gone to. The Bemis Center is the shit. I can't believe we got in free, and wasn't carded. I went and got painted not even 10mins after we were there. Coolest shit ever, by the way. Now I really wanna get a tat, just gotta think about it some more. The whole night was awesome. I knew if I took Brandon I'd have a lot of fun so I'm glad I did. I thought Keith and Nate and everyone else there would ruin it for me but after awhile, I didn't care. I was dancin my ass off havin a good time, I wasn't gunna let that phase me. When we walked out some guy told us "This is a beautiful thing right here, you two are just beautiful together" That made me smile. I'm pretty sure we were the only interracial couple there so that made me ecstatic. You don't have a lot of people come up and tell you that.
Then we all went back to Brandons and had a bonfire outside. He didn't have power so we had to improvise.
Got some crazy messages and calls the next day from my mom. That was lame...
Overall...A++ night.

=]


Movin on, and movin forward.

No comments: