Monday, June 2, 2008

Just got off work...

Tonight I went in to the Gap at 4 and clocked out at 1:23. The President and Vice President are coming in to see the store tomorrow (thank god I don't work) and everything had to be perfect, plus we had mannequins to dress. It was crazy, but it definitely made the time go by faster. At the end of the night, my general manager told me that she set up an interview for me at Village Pointe for a manager position on Thursday. I was really stoked to hear that, because I hadn't heard anything about it and was about to just go in and talk to the general manager there. Woohoo!! I'm excited, but really nervous at the same time. I've never interviewed for a management position before, and I know there's things I need to work on, and I have no idea what to do or say. I would most likely have to transfer over there as an employee first, and then be trained for that position. It would be a really good learning experience and would help me out a lot in Chicago, but I would be sad to leave Oakview. I seriously love every single person there. They all make work fun and enjoyable making me want to come there. I guess this interview will determine that.
=P

No comments: