Monday, August 11, 2008

New

Photobucket

I got the pics from my teacher today in class from the Painting with Light project. The above image is my favorite. I got a lot of positive feedback that made me feel really good! I don't have a digital still, so he let me borrow his and take the majority of the pics. It was really sweet. We went all the way out to Underwood, IA in the middle of no where on this girl from my class' barn. It was huge! She had geese, pigs, cows, chickens, and horses. It was really awesome, and the prefect place to take those pictures. We stayed out there till damn near 1:30 am! Go check em out on my myspace and/or facebook. I'll defenetially be experimenting with this more. (Once I can round up some lights and filters) So if anyone has any l.e.d lights, strobe lights, big massive studio lights, spot lights, glow sticks, sparkles, WHATEVER......If I could borrow them that'd be awesome!
peace and love

No comments: