Friday, September 25, 2009

Smart Bar

I have found it! I have found new drum n bass, dubstep, house, industrial, and techno! 
















This place is HUUUUGE! The lightning gets really wild, you can't really see in the picture but the walls light up green in the lounging areas. On Weds, Thurs, and Fri they stay open till 4, and Saturdays till 5! So nuts!

I got done with all my darkroom stuff last night, just making prints of my own stuff because I bought the wrong paper, and still have to shoot 2 rolls and make 6 prints before Wednesday. While I was walking out my teacher assistant was behind me, saying "Look at you, gettin a jump start." I told him I'd already done all of this before, and then we ended up sharing a cigarette and telling me a little about photography events at the school and then we exchanged numbers and he invited me to come out to this place. 

HOLY BALLLZZZZ 

       WAS
                    SO
                               ECSTATIC! 

I saw Caspa + Timid, Whoa-B, and J Courage. Sadly, I didn't bring my camera to show pictures. I wanted to dance more! It was fucking incredible. Just what I needed! 





平和と愛

2 comments:

Samantha said...

holy fuck you saw caspa!?
fuck.

Kethro)))) said...

Brent was telling about this venue a few days ago! thats fucking awesome that you got to see caspa! Im jelous =P