Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dark Knight

Photobucket

Went to see this movie tonight at 11:15, AMC, with Aaron, Arnie, Nate, Sam, and 2 other people I didn't know. By far, the best movie I've seen in a long time. Batman Begins was on tv last night, and it just pumped me up to see this movie.
I give Heath Ledger mad props. He did such and amazing job in playing that role I was blown away. I'm really sad that he isn't here to see how amazing he was, or how he would've been in the other movies. I don't know what Nolan's going to do, no ones going to be able to top Heath. I wouldn't be surprised if he was nominated and or won an Oscar for Best Actor.
Of course there is the obvious that Christian Bale was the shit. (that goes without saying)

I highly recommend everyone to go see this movie. You MIGHT just shit your pants.

No comments: