Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Infrared

Photobucket

Pretty freakin sick eh?

We ordered some ifrared film and they came in on Monday. I'm pretty excited to go shoot. I decided to use my fish eye instead of the holga this kid was letting me borrow till I get mine in the mail. (which came yesterday but they sent me a fuckin book instead, needless to say I was pretty upset) The first roll I shot with the holga didn't turn out so well. I had some overlapping issues, so I don't wanna waste this film if that happens again. It was freakin $10 a roll!
We got a chance to learn a little bit about it today and also check out this guy....http://www.flickr.com/photos/eye_of_wally/ He does a lot of infrared with using a holga and other various plastic cameras, and some pinhole work, and got some pretty amazing stuff. (His actual profile picture is hilarious, check him out)
I'm pretty stoked for this. If it rains and or is cloudy this weekend I'm gunna be pissed.

No comments: