Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Speed Bump

I feel like everythings goin by so fast and I just keep goin with the flow. I've been tellin myself that I should just have fun, its the summer, and this is my break. I keep bottling everything up all at once and trying to take on other peoples problems instead of looking at my own.
I've reached a point where my mind has slowed down. I'm realizing things I didn't want to see before, and I feel like I'm back where I started.
Ground zero....
No motivation....
Back to nothing...
I doubt myself, I doubt my ambition, and I don't want to think like that anymore. I don't want to be afraid.
Fear.
Its such an annoying thing. I hate it. I fear that I won't be good enough, that I won't make it on my own, and that I won't do everything I want to because of it.

I sat down and took a look at the big picture today:
I'm not over anything.
I'm not ready for anyone.
I'm negative as fuck.
My attitude sucks.
I can't run or hide from my problems.
I don't have anyone to talk to.
Everything is choking me, I feel like I can't breathe.

All around...emotionally, I'm not ok with anything.

1 comment:

Kethro)))) said...

Its ok to doubt yourself. In the end run it'll only make you stronger towards your goal. just keep at whatever positive challenges you are facing. you are the type of person to be able to work something really solid. Personal issues are hard to deal with and will step on your grounds, but you really gotta step up & leap over them eventually. You got a year to get ready for the road ahead it seems like a long time but it comes in a flash, trust.

Stay true, Stay up.