Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Digi

Nikon Coolpix S550 10MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom (Graphite Black) Pictures, Images and Photos


Oh Yes.
It's here ladies and gents..FINALLY!

This was totally an impulse buy. As you all know, I've been meaning to get a digital for awhile now. At first, I wanted to wait and get a Canon450 D EOS BUUUUUUT....it's just a little too expensive right now. People keep asking me to take pictures for them and I've been limited to what I can do. I've been eyeing this camera for a couple weeks, (since I see it everyday at work) and yesterday Aaron asked me to take pictures for him and his band at practice and shows, and that just triggered it. I went to best buy and bought it for $176.99. (discounted online price, including $15 off) It was orignally $199.99 everywhere I looked. It has 10 megapixels, 5x zoom, high ISO sensitivity,smile & blink mode, video, and voice recording. BOMB! I also bought a 4GB SD card (only $20!) so this will get me almost 1,000 pictures. Oh yes...I felt that I needed this NOW. =]
I'm really excited about this, you guys have no idea!

Look out for 92497498985791491 pictures on the way!

No comments: