Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last Week of School

I've got 2 more days! I have so much I need to get done still. I took my math test today and failed miserably. I don't even care. I know I'll pass, and thats all I care about right now. I'm so done with math. I hate it!!
Took some self portraits today. I won't be able to get them on here till tomorrow but I'm stoked about them. I think I got some good ones. Tomorrow is the last class for photography, Thurs is garage sale, and Fri is my day off....but garage sale again. It's all good though, I'm stoked to make some money. I've literally been doing everything for this sale too, my family keeps puttin it off and leavin it to the last minute. We haven't even put up signs yet, (which I will probably end up doing).
I feel like there so much to do and no time to do it.

This is where I'm bout to be next week....

Photobucket

Photobucket


=]


Fuck

yeah!

No comments: