Wednesday, May 21, 2008

NEW NEW NEW!

I got 12 new pictures! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v231/kramekrame/Photography/Black%20and%20White%20Photography/

Most of them are my portrait assignment, and a couple random ones. We looked at eachothers prints today in class and then only had an hr to be in the lab. I was kinda upset about that since its the last day it will be open till June 6. =[ I stayed in the lab for as long as I could, and I was the only one left in there. It was great. I won't be able to get any of my pictures from Chicago on here until June 6....unless I have someone develop them for me, but thats no fun. I could probably have them process it (cuz i haaaaaaate doing that) and then make prints myself. It's so freakin expensive though...ugh (just thinking out loud). Anyway..I'm really happy with the way most of them turned out. Some of them took foooooorever to get right, I got so frustrated.
I'm really fuckin stoked for this experimental class I'm taking. I was talking to my teacher a little bit about it today, and he said well be making pinhole cameras, working with holga cameras, and creating a big enlarger to enlarge negatives onto large surfaces using sunlight. CRAZY! I can't even wait.

Now I'm tired as fuck. I was at school for the past 8hrs.

Tomorrow: Garage sale at 8am.
Wake up time: 7am to set up.

BRUTAL

1 comment:

Kethro)))) said...

Nice work.

The one of you in the tub is awesome, i really dig it.