Saturday, May 24, 2008

Not Interested

I'm bout to freak out on the next guy that fuckin tries anything with me.
Tonight was a pretty usual night at the bar. It started off slow, and then picked up but I didn't want to stay so I was trying to leave early. The first guy that hit on me was there from the time I clocked in, till 10mins before I left. At first he seemed like a nice guy. He wasn't trying to do anything, simply just having a conversation with me. He says to me, "Do you know who I am?" and I'm confused and I said, "No...should I?" He starts laughing and says, "My brothers ex wife owns this place." The first thought that came in my head was, 'Ohhhh noo...nothing good is gunna come out of this.' I said, "Ohhhh man, really? That kinda creeps me out a little bit." 2, 3, 4, 6 drinks later....He's wavin me down tellin me to come over and talk to him. I walk over and all I hear over and over again is, "You're so beautiful." Being the person that I am, I say thank you and try to talk to him about something else. It went right back to "You really are so beautiful," in a drunken slur. The next thing I know, he's touching me. He's grabbin me, trying to hold my hand, and putting his hand on my back. At this point I started to get uncomfortable. I said, "Alright I gotta walk away now this is ridiculous." He pulled me back saying, "Wait wait, just sit here I'm sorry I don't wanna be that guy. You're really beautiful and I don't want anything out of it." I said "Alright I'll sit here if you can have an actual conversation." He kept repeating "You're so beautiful," over and over again, trying to buy me a drink, after telling him no several times. At this point, I was getting annoyed. I kept looking the other way, turning my chair to talk to other people at the bar, and I turned back around to look at him and he leaned in and tried to kiss me. I got up right away and said, "Ohhhh no see I gotta go now." He apologized and kept grabbin my arm and reachin around my back. I said, "Don't touch me, you don't need to be touchin me right now." He layed out over $180 and told me to take it, said he didn't need it, and money was just money. I told him, "I dont want your money." He kept saying, "Take it I don't need it," and began to touch me again. At this point I was getting pissed off. I gave him his money back and yelled, "Don't fuckin touch me." He apologized again and I said, "We're cool as long as you dont touch me again alright thats all you gotta do," and he said "Ok, ok I'm sorry," and put his arm around me AGAIN. I flipped out. I yelled, " DONT TOUCH ME, WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?" and I walked away, told our bartender Rasha, and she said she would get one of the regulars to watch him. At this point, I've completely tried to stay away from him, going to the complete other side of the bar. I was pissed off. I don't care how drunk you are, you do not need to be touchin me like that, like you fuckin know me or something. Then not even 10mins later Dawn (who is our cook/bartender) comes up and tells me he went up on stage while her & her friend were singing karaoke and started grabbin on them. By this time, someone called him a cab. He couldn't even walk, let alone get up by himself. 3 guys had to carry him, and he fell on the way out. Me and Danielle (other server) were standin there like are you serious? I yelled, "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" So I'm thinkin he's gone, and I feel relived because I want to go home. I walk outside and he's standin there, and tried to punch the cab driver in the face, and said he wouldn't pay him. All the guys said "Fuck this were tryin to help you out man," and left him there. He was sittin on the cement, legs spread open, like a little boy who just got done playing with his toys. It was ridiculous. Everyone went back in the bar, and we locked the front door. THIS MOTHER FUCKER gets in through the back by some drunk bitch that let him in. Of course you can assume what happened next. He was literally picked up and thrown out of the bar. We locked all the doors, and just left him out there. We didn't know what to do so Rasha called Flo. Flo told Calvin (friend of hers) to tell him to give him his options. His options were 1. Give me your keys, or 2. Beat your ass. Naturally, he gave him his keys. He ended up callin the cops on himself, and peaced out.

This has seriously been my breaking point. I'm soooo fuckin sick of guys. I'm tired of hearing, "You're so beautiful," "You're gorgeous," "I can't believe I'm talking to you right now," "Would you go out with me sometime," "Do you wanna go out to dinner sometime," "Can I get your number," "You look really good," "Thank God he made you," and "You could be a model."
I'm about ready to explode. I know working in a bar, that I will get this very often. So far, I've handled it very well. Lately it hasnt just been people from the bar, it's been EVERY GUY I talk to now, and its starting to be some of my guy friends that I thought were just my friend.
Examples:
1. This guy that I met at school wanted to use me as a model in his pictures for his final project a few weeks ago. I told him I was down, and I would totally do it. He asks when I'm available, times, days, and I gave him my number to call me if anything changes. The SAME DAY I get a text from him a couple hours later that says, "hey do you wanna maybe go out sometime tongiht?" My first thought after reading this is, 'are you fuckin serious?' Here I was thinkin I was just gunna model for him, help him out with his project, and he's being totally unprofessional, texting me askin if I wanna go out with him sometime. What...the...fuck...I told him I had plans and he kept asking about some other time. A few days pass and I get another text the day I was supposed to help him out. He says, "how are you?" I say, "good, you?" and he says "good what are you doin?" I get annoyed, and I say, "what time do you wanna do this?" He said, "whenever" I started to get pissed off. Why arent you trying to get your project done instead of tryin to ask me out everytime I talk/see you? I didn't end up helping him out. The week after that I saw him as I was going out my math class. I was hung over, hair up all fucked up, BOTH of my retainers in, glasses on, sweats and a tshirt. This kid asked me out AGAIN. What the fuck? Are you serious? WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO! I finally just had to tell him I wasn't all about dating right now. The next few times I've seen him, he's backed waaaay off.
2. I saw an old friend a few weeks ago at Collins. He threw a little party and we all chilled in his hot tub, sat by the bonfire, and were having a good time. My friend shows up later and I'm already drunk at this point, sitting in the hot tub. He's usually a pretty affection person and was hugging me and trying to hold me. I didn't think anything of it, cuz thats how he is. He ends up driving me home and I get a text not even 10mins later that says, "you were lookin really good tonight, i would totally tap that ass...a couple times ;]" WHAT THE FUCKKKK!!! If youre my friend, dont say shit like that to me, blow up my phone, and expect me to wanna hang out with you.

I'm so tired of it. I'm bout to just put a fuckin sign on my head that says, "NOT INTERESTED." Seriously, it's getting really annoying. And now that its coming from my friends, it's fuckin ridiculous. I don't trust any guy. I'm just trying to meet new people, hang out, fuckin chill, and I can't even do that without them trying to get in my pants, or go on a date with me. I know I don't get a long with a lot of girls, but damn...I need to find some girl friends. FOR REAL YO!

Alright I'm done bitchin.

Time to sleep

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments: