Monday, April 21, 2008

Do do do do

I have no idea what to do today.
I have 2 rolls of film to develop, but I'll wait and do it before class, so.....I'm bored.
This blog is probably pointless, but thats a-ok.
I think my familys havin a garage sale sometime before my mom and I go to Chicago. Should be pretty sweet. We all have a bunch of crap that we don't need and need to get rid of.
Also, my dad needs someone to paint the deck again. I said I'd do it if he paid me. It took me so long to do it last time, but moneys money.
I haven't even been trying to save money at all. As soon as I get paid I spend it on film, paper, food, clothes, weed, and gas. Hopefully serving for Jeremy's mom will work out. I haven't ever even been there/know what prices are or anything. She wants me to come in and start training tom night. At this point....it was the first job offered to me, so I gotta take it. A part of me just wants to work all summer, but it summers...I gotta have some free time, take a break, ya know?
So far I think I've come up with a pretty good plan.
1. See Columbia College in Chicago.
2. Determine if I like it/can live there.
3. Take a ballet/pointe class in the summer.
4. Work more than usual.
5. Take a year off of school, or maybe just take some photography classes.
6. Work full time.
7. Try to find a roommate/move out by myself if I have to.
8. By the end of the year, get the fuck out of Omaha.
9. No looking back, just moving forward.
I've never felt so determined than I do right now. There isn't anything or anyone standing in my way this time, and there wont be for a long time. The thing that gets me sidetracked everytime is other people. I worry too much about everyone else, when I need to just worry about me. Another problem is guys. I get too involved with some guy and I loose site of myself, and my goals, and I don't care about anything except him. I don't wanna do that anymore. I'm not even trying to get to know anyone like that, I just fuck myself over every time.
Sooooo.....fuck everyone else. Half the people I thought were my friends aren't really my friends at all, I just didn't want to see it.


All I got is me.


Check it out:

Photobucket














haha jk! You think I would cut my hair that short?? fuuuuck no....


Photobucket

No comments: