Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pissed

The whole day was completely wasted.
My teacher told me to go to 93rd & maple to get my camera fixed. Well.....there isnt any camera repair store anywhere around there. I came back home and looked online for other ones. It said there was a store called Flat Land on 87th and fort. I drove there, and guess what....theres nothing there except a bunch of houses, and the human society. I asked 2 or 3 people where this fuckin store was and theyd never heard of it. So I finally decided to give up and just went to Rockbrook. The guy there told me that it would cost $150 just to fix my shutter. Fuck that.....
So I went to the other Rockbrook on 168th and they told me it wouldnt be worth it to put $150 into it and that they would sell me a body for $90. FUUUUCKKKKK!!!! I don't have $90. I get paid tom or Thurs, and I really hope its tom cuz today and tomorrow are like the only sunny days all week.
I spent the whole day running around town, and not being able to take pictures, or make prints, or do anything I wanted to do today.
I'm so pissed off right now, the whole day was wasted. Now I have to go to work for 8 or 9hrs. SWEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!

No comments: