Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Prints!!

Today I went to an interview at the Double Tree Hotel. I got hired on the spot and the guy said, "Well we'll go ahead and give you a drug trest and then just call us when youre available to start working." Uh.....what...?! I had no idea they drug tested, and me being me, smoked 2 days ago. I was fucked. The girl followed me to the restroom, stayed outside the restroom until I was done, and I checked positive for THC. She said they had to take it in for further testing and would call me. HAH! Yeah right...

Then I decided to go take pictures and went to Benson Park. I was getting ready to leave and my car started and then immediately died. I didn't have anymore gas left, and my gas light never went off. So I was stuck at the gas station across the street for a good 2hrs. Apparently no one carries gas cans anymore.

By that time, I had to go to class. We listened to all swing music in the lab. It was the shit. I went crazy today. I printed as much as I could get done. It looks like I might have some pictures to work with for sense of place already, but I'm not crazy about any of them.

Go check them out on my facebook or photobucket. (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v231/kramekrame)

peace and love!

No comments: