Friday, April 11, 2008

Mobile Pictures

I have some pictures I took from my phone awhile ago, thought I'd post them here.

Photobucket

This was on one of the walls in Cherron's house. I'm not quite sure what it means...but I thought it was sweet.


Photobucket

Cherron on his b-day eating a nipple cupcake.

Photobucket

This was also taken in Cherron's house.


Photobucket

I saw this in Thom's bathroom, right before I did a bunch of stupid shit. I thought it was ironic, and had to take a picture of it.

Photobucket

Wine glass.

Photobucket

I took this last night while I was driving home from Shanae's. I was really pissed that I don't have any film right now in my camera. It would've been a sweet picture. The street lights were reflecting off the rainy street, and it was slightly foggy. It was really sweet.

No comments: