Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Prints

I printed these tonight in class. My assignment due on Mon is lines and architecture. We have to shoot atleast 3-5 rolls of film, so I've been trying to explore around Omaha as much as possible. It's getting really interesting. I'm seeing things I havent seen before, and it's really cool. The weather's been cloudy lately and I havent been able to shoot in a few days. It's making me restless and anxious. It's supposed to be sunny Friday and Saturday, and I work at night so that's perfect. Can't even wait.


Photobucket
This is backwards...I have to fix it

Photobucket
This one I'm in the process of messing around with still. I'm going to really bring out the sun, and make the bottom darker. For some reason...it cut off like half of this picture.


Photobucket
This is my favorite one so far. This too is backwards, but I think it turned out awesome. I can't stop looking at it. It took me awhile to get it right, and I'm so happy with it.(minus the little white spots that annoy me)


I don't think anyone really reads this...but if you do, give me some feedback!

Peace

No comments: