Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rookies

Started working last night. It's way more laid back than Red Lobster, and I'm not used to it at all. I felt over dressed, and over polite to everyone. At first, it overwhelmed me. The other server, Danielle, was taking 5, 6 tables at a time, where as I'm only used to 3. That'll be a good thing once I get used to it. Everyone there was really cool. I got hit on like 10 times, sooooo I'm thinking I could easily make a lot of money there. YUUUUSSSS! I didn't make a whole lot, but I didn't really expect to. (plus Danielle was jackin all the tables, because she knew everyone, which is understandable, but DAMN) I'm gunna have to learn to be more aggressive and loud.
Shes got me working by myself for an hr tomorrow night. I'm really nervous about that. It seems like its an easy job, but by myself is a totally different story.

Overall.....I'm stoked.

No comments: